Rafael Lorenzo-Fernandez Koatz
- Doctor’s degree in Public Law from the Rio de Janeiro State University (2015).
- Master’s Degree in Public Law from the Rio de Janeiro State University – UERJ (2007).
- Bachelor’s Degree in law from the Rio de Janeiro State University – UERJ (2003).
Activities and Academic Achievements
- Visiting Professor of the Graduate Program in Law at Fundação Getúlio Vargas – FGV, and the Professional Graduate Program of CEPED-UERJ.
- Former Professor at the Rio de Janeiro State University (UERJ) and at Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV Direito Rio).
- Author of articles published in law reviews and other specialized periodicals.
Other relevant activities and experiences
- Member of Administrative Law Comission and Constitucional Law Comission at Brazilian Lawyers Institute (IAB).
- Vice President of the Special Committee on Procurement and Administrative Contracts (CEPCON) of the Brazilian Bar (OAB).