- Doctor’s degree in Public Law from the Rio de Janeiro State University (2018).
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) from Yale Law School (2003).
- Master’s Degree in Public Law from the Rio de Janeiro State University – UERJ (2003).
- Bachelor’s Degree in law from the Rio de Janeiro State University – UERJ (1994).
Activities and Academic Achievements
- Full Professor of Administrative Law at the Rio de Janeiro State University (UERJ).
- Professor of the Graduate Program in Law at Fundação Getúlio Vargas – FGV.
- Emeritus Professor at Rio de Janeiro School of Magistrates – EMERJ.
- Author of many books and articles published in specialized journals.
Other relevant activities and experiences
- Member of the Editorial Board of the Contemporary Administrative Law Revue (ReDAC).